How to adopt
1. Please, fill the Adoption Questionnaire and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We will talk to you to see if there are any changes in the house that need to be done or if the dog you have chosen fits your family and livestyle or not.
3. We will do a home check and/or ask for references from your vet or from other rescues where you have adopted before.
4. The adoption fee is 160 euros. All dogs are vaccinated, microchipped, wormed, spayed and tested for mediterranean diseases. The puppies will be sent unspayed, but it's mandatory that the adopter spay them.
5. We will send you the adoption contract to sign.
6. We will arrange the transportation to your country. The adopter is the one who covers the costs.
OUR PODENCOS CAN BE TRANSPORTED TO MOST COUNTRIES IN THE EU AND ALSO TO THE USA. FOR SOME NORTHERN EU COUNTRIES, THE ADOPTER IS THE ONE WHO HAS TO FLY TO SPAIN TO PICK THE DOG UP.